GTMF Safety Protocols
2022 Festival Health & Safety Policy
The Grand Teton Music Festival will closely monitor public health conditions and will always operate following all state and county health orders to safeguard its audiences, musicians, staff and community. Guidelines may change at any time and this policy will be updated to reflect current conditions.
- Grand Teton Music Festival requires all staff, Festival Orchestra Musicians and guest artists to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before arriving for the 2022 season.
- GTMF highly recommends, but does not require, that all attendees have received full vaccination and boosters, based on eligibility determined by the CDC.
- Masking is optional for all attendees of our performances. However, it is important to remember that some members of our audiences may choose to wear face masks for a number of reasons. GTMF will strive to create a welcoming and accepting environment for those who wish to wear masks and those who choose not to wear masks.
- GTMF also reserves the right to make necessary programmatic adjustments up to full cancellation, in the case of unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to, health and safety risks for our musicians, staff or audiences.
- We will continue to monitor federal, state, and county guidelines for health and safety. These include, but are not limited to, meeting HVAC system requirements, enhanced cleaning procedures, and providing hand sanitizer.
- Despite the implementation of enhanced safety measures, an inherent risk of exposure to infectious disease still exists. By attending a GTMF performance, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to infectious disease.
- If you’re feeling ill or have symptoms related to a cold or infectious disease, please stay home.
- We will provide the ticketing flexibility you need by offering refunds for any COVID-19 related issue for the entire 2022 season.
AtmosAir Solutions Bi-Polar Ionization Technology Installed at Walk Festival Hall
For the safety of our patrons, musicians and staff, GTMF installed two AtmosAir Matterhorn units at Walk Festival Hall in 2020. Tests performed by Microchem Laboratory, one of the world’s preeminent laboratories for testing sanitizing products registered by the EPA and FDA, confirmed that the presence of coronavirus was reduced by 99.92% within 30 minutes of exposure to AtmosAir’s bi-polar ion technology. | read more
All sales are final. We are extremely appreciative when patrons return tickets prior to any concert, and will provide an acknowledgement of the donation for tax deductions.
COVID-19 Forgiveness Policy
If any policy changes make you uncomfortable, or if you or someone in your party is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, please call our Box Office to discuss returning or donating tickets no later than 2 hours prior to the event.
While our mission to provide exceptional musical experiences to the community holds true, the health and safety of our patrons, our musicians and our staff is our first priority.