Volunteer as a GTMF Usher
Ushers play an integral role in the operations of GTMF’s concerts.
- Ushers are invaluable in making sure concert operations run smoothly so that everyone can enjoy listening to the incredible performances.
- We pride ourselves on offering exemplary customer service at our concerts, and ushers are a huge part of this!
General responsibilities include:
- Arriving an hour early to the concerts you are ushering
- Greet patrons at each entrance, scan tickets, pass out programs and answer questions
- Attend to the doors during the concert
- General time commitment is approximately 3 hours
Ushers receive vouchers towards future concerts in thanks for their support!
There are just a few steps to sign up to be part of our usher corps this season:
- Download and fill out the sign-up form (return it in person, by mail, or by email) or sign up online
- Return this form by Friday, June 2
- Attend ONE of the following usher orientation meetings:
- Thursday, June 22, 1 – 3 PM
- Tuesday, June 27, 4 – 6 PM
That’s it! At our usher orientation meetings, we will go over the schedule, protocols, a typical night at the hall, and any other questions you have.
Take a moment to look through our summer season – season overview | season calendar
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or 307.732.9962.